Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Easy Weekend Wear

Easy Weekend Wear on Opal & Violet

Row 1:
one // two
Row 2:
one // two

Yes, that's right!  Casual wear is back for the second day in a row!
When {av} suggested the Easy Weekend Wear theme I didn't even
hesitate to imagine myself in some cozy sweats and fun graphic tops.
These tees and sweatshirts won my heart over with their cute words 
and major comfort appeal.  With the long, tiring work days I've been
having these are the clothes I've been dreaming off - not the usual
J.Crew baubles, dresses, and tops of the past.  If you cozy up with
and awesome graphic tee this weekend, be sure to drop me a comment
 and let me know!  And I won't judge if your tee is a Backstreet Boys 
concert shirt from 2000. Not that I have one of those or anything! ;)

You can find much more weekend wear inspiration over on 
Long Distance Loving! Check it out! 


Jordan



10 comments:

  1. I've never been a huge graphic t girl... but I am now! Love ALL of these!

    xxoo,
    Mary
    The Classy Cubicle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually feel the same way! These are just so hard to resist!!

      Delete
  2. I need the fourth one! So adorable! Better yet I need to get one for my husband. I love it. Happy Friday. xx. McKenna Lou

    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Especially that first one!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute, right?! I'll gladly take one of each! ;)

      Delete
  4. Yes, comfy weekend wear is what I'm all about!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! As much as I love dressing up, I really love putting on my sweats and relaxing!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo