Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Prom 2013

Guys, my life has been crazy busy lately!!  As you know, I work in the formal
 wear industry and it's prom time! Between the hustle and bustle of working the 
long hours to help dress the countless guys and girls find their perfect looks, I 
had 4 coworkers who all had their same prom on the same night! So my staff
 created our own caravan around town on Saturday to creep admire the lovely
 ladies before they danced the night away.  Look how gorgeous they were!!

Arly (left) with her friend Jessica

Hayley


Sarah (left) with her sister Becca



Alyssa



Amazing right?! All the dresses were from Geno's Formal Affair.  We 
have such an amazing selection and the girls all chose perfect dresses
for their personalities!  Love them!! Oh, and did you notice how incredible 
their corsage's were?!  My friend Hunter created them for the girls.  If you're
 in the Central Kentucky area you should definitely check out his company
Sherwood Design and Events! They're so good at what they do! Very talented!

Hopefully, I'll get some sleep soon to recover from this past weekend but I've 
got a bachelorette party this coming weekend, 2 more weekends of proms, 
and then Megan's big wedding day!  I guess I'll sleep in June!! ;)

Have a wonderful week!!

Jordan


7 comments:

  1. Some beautiful ladies in beautiful dresses! I'm LOVIN the red one in the 1st picture on the right. Gorgeous!

    Blessings!
    Star
    http://www.beautyandbows.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! They were just amazing! And that nude/red gown is definitely a showstopper!! xo

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, the dresses are gorgeous! Part of me wishes I had opted for a long dress, instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are definitely a lot of girls who do short dresses still, but nothing compares to the elegance of a long gown! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, everybody looked so great I can't even pick a favourite dress out of all of these :)
    xo
    http://polkadottedpearl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's so hard to! I'm still debating myself!!

      Delete
  4. Love your dresses - absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo