Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Pretty in Pastels

Pretty in Pastels on Opal & Violet

Dress One // Dress Two // Dress Three
Handbag // Ring // Shoes

I've never cared much for pastels.  
That is until I fell head over heels in love with them this year. 
 Now I just can't seem to get periwinkle, mint, and peach out of my head!  I want my
 clothes, bags, shoes, jewelry..  everything to be these gorgeous Spring shades!  So naturally I was
 thrilled when {av} chose the pastel theme for this week's Friday's FanciesAs I type this I'm wearing my favorite new periwinkle nail polish (Ulta 'Ban-Blue-Zled) and I'm thinking of keeping this color for at least another week (or two!!).  I never do that.  Like ever!  But I just can't get enough.  How are you incorporating these gorgeous 
Spring hues into your wardrobe this year? If you need some inspiration, my 
picks above are surely to put you in the pastel mood!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!!


Jordan



10 comments:

  1. Love these colors!! I typically go for brighter colors but I do love mint, peach and blush! Great picks!! Happy Friday!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This color combo is just really winning me over lately, even though I definitely gravitate towards bright bold colors, too!

      Delete
  2. Love Love love! That lavender bag is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I am, too!! We definitely NEED it! ;)

      Delete
  4. Good thing you fell in love with them.. because they're everywhere haha.
    I always loved pastel tones, but own very few items in them.. trying to rectify that right now :) That lace dress is gorgeous!
    xo
    http://polkadottedpearl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO true! This was definitely the year to fall in love with them! haha

      Delete
  5. Great post! I absolutely adore pastels!

    Please check out my blog, I would love to hear what you think of my latest post!

    xo
    Deanne

    MyFashAvenue.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo