Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Lucky Ladies

Lucky Ladies on Opal & Violet

Dress // Earrings // Bracelet // Bag // Shoes


Have you found a perfect green themed outfit to wear for St. Patrick's Day
 this Sunday?  If not, all of the Friday's Fancies bloggers are styling some fabulous looks
 that will definitely keep you from getting pinched!  I'll definitely be dreaming of wearing this Spring look while I'm actually tighly wrapped in a cozy sweatshirt in hopes of ridding the never ending Winter chill.  Come on, Spring!  I'm so ready for you!! 

As most of you have heard by now, Google Reader will unfortunately 
be calling it quits in just a few short months.  Although I'm totally bummed, I know we'll be able to get through this together!  I've had a Bloglovin' account that I rarely used but now I'll be heading there full time to keep up with all of my favorite reads.  If you'd like to continue to follow my posts, just click the follow button on my Bloglovin' page here.  Also, you can import your blog list from Google Reader to Bloglovin' in one easy move here.  Don't have a Bloglovin'?  You'll love it!  Just sign up here!

Jordan

Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest 

17 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the dress and the earrings :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The earrings are so affordable which I love! The dress however.. :(

      Delete
  2. That dress is amazing! I want it! Also in love with those shoes. Great picks :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The neckline on the dress won me over instantly!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit!! Happy St. Patty's!! :-)
    Oh we wish you could come to NYC IMATS too! That would be so fun! And we will watch your Birchbox video but we are just waiting to get our boxes. They always take longer for some reason! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand! I can't wait to see what's in your all's boxes!! Oh, and I definitely have followed you on Bloglovin' too! :)

      Delete
  4. P.S. - We followed you on Bloglovin too. We have a button on our page if you want to follow that way too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is fab!

    Followed you on BL so i dont' lose you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! So glad we'll still be able to keep up with each other! :) Thanks girl!!

      Delete
  6. What a pretty dress! And I have those earrings and highly recommend them :)
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable! I'm thinking I'll need to pick them up soon, too! :)

      Delete
  7. Great outfit. I love seeing the green with the blue. And I want those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has such a preppy feel, don't you think? I love it!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo