Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Emerald City

Emerald

Gown // Earrings // Ring // Shoes


This is the time of year where I have formal wear on the brain!  
I work in a fabulous formal wear store so we're helping out customers with prom 
gowns and picking out tuxes for wedding parties daily.  It's also award season and I'm always glued to the tv to watch what everyone is wearing on the red carpet.  And lastly, it's pageant weekend for my girls Hailey & Chelsea!  They're competing in the Miss Kentucky County Fair State Pageant today and tomorrow.  [Good luck girls!!]  So with all of this going on in my life, I had to incorporate a formal look for this week's Friday's Fancies look!  This emerald green Gucci gown is velvet and leopard print perfection!  And when a gown looks this amazingly vintage, jewelry from Rachel Zoe's collection is a must. Add some strappy Loub's and you're ready to walk the red carpet!  And in the Pantone Color of the Year!  So fabulous!

Have a wonderful weekend and look for a pageant post to come Monday!


Jordan



16 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that this outfit looks like it was handpicked by Rachel Zoe before I saw that the jewelry is from her collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how flattered I am by that comment! Thank you!! xx

      Delete
  2. What a spectacular dress! I don't know if I would personally wear it, but its so different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spectacular is just the word I was thinking! I'm madly in love with it! xx

      Delete
  3. This dress is amazing; it reminds me of the dress Miss USA wore for the Miss Universe pageant. I thought the velvet was stunning and spoke volumes without all of the bling and sparkle of a typical dress. Great choice here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Velvet is huge in the higher end pageant circuits! And it looks so stunning on stage! Thanks girl!! xx

      Delete
  4. velvet just screams glam to the max, doesn't it? gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! And it's award season in Hollywood too!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only my favorite time of the year! ;) Red carpets are my fave and I would love to wear this on one!!!

      Delete
  6. This gown is insanely beautiful! And you paired the perfect jewelry with it! - Megan www.step-brightly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post! I like the dress!
    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo