Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Serious Sparkle


Serious Sparkle


Leggings // Sweater // Shoes // Bag // Watch // Ring // Earrings // Lipstick // Polish


I'm feeling a little extra sparkly as I head into this mid-December weekend!
That's right!  It's holiday party season aka: an easy excuse to wear sequins and 
glitter every day of the week!  I'm not one to ever say no to a little sparkle so I was
thrilled when {AV} chose "Serious Sparkle" to be our Friday's Fancies theme this
week!  I couldn't wait to escape the more common sparkly items (dress, blazer, etc)
and go for one a bit more fashion forward at the moment.  I mean, what is better than
a crazy comfortable legging?! Oh yeah, one covered in fabulous sequins!!  I'm a 
little obsessed with this look and, honestly, I can't think of a Friday's Fancies post
that I've been this excited about!  Does this mean I'll be going shopping this 
weekend?  Someone better hold me back!  I'm ready to go! ;) 

Have a fabulous weekend!! 

Jordan

28 comments:

  1. That red lipstick would look amazing with that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat a stripy jumper. Epsecially when paired with sparkliness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily!! I think we all need a pair this holiday season! ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. That's what I'm saying!! I'm ridiculously in love with the whole look! Thanks girl! xx

      Delete
  5. I love those sparkle leggings! I want to get a pair for new years :)

    xo, Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea!! Those would be so much more comfortable to 'celebrate' in than a dress!! xx

      Delete
  6. ooh those leggings are super cute! love the sparkleness in this outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg!! I'm pretty sure I'm doing gold sparkles on my nails in honor of it! And probably a red lip, too! ;)

      Delete
  7. Sequin leggings!!!! AMAZING!!!!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the leggings ! - Nice twist to the sequin dresses that are everywhere this season. The sweater makes it such a chic outfit. !

    Would you like to stay connected through Bloglovin and GFC?
    Xo Amy
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Amy!! I'll head over to your blog now! :)

      Delete
  9. great look! I love the top! It looks awesome with those sequin leggings! Thanks for commenting on my post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look, stunning!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love wearing sparkles and gold during the holiday season also! I love wearing gold dresses with glitter nail polish!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally rocking my glitter polish this week.. and probably next week.. and probably the week after that! It's just the perfect time of year for glitter! ;)

      Delete
  12. Those sparkly leggings are to die for! Love the whole look you put togeter<3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm seriously dying for those leggings! I'm glad you liked it! xx

      Delete
  13. That's very cool selection of pieces, I've just found your blog and I really like it. If you have a second please visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow eachother, I would love that xoxo

    www.kameliaandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I'll definitely visit your blog! :)

      Delete
  14. LOVE this look! Glitter pants? I'm so there! And adore that bow purse!

    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I'm so in love with both of them!! Glad you adore them, too! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo