Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Costume Prep




I am so excited to share with you my very first Friday's Fancies post!  FF is a fabulous, weekly themed post event hosted by {AV} over at Long Distance Loving.  Join me here each Friday as I share my take on the week's theme and be sure to head over to LDL where you'll find a link-up of all the other bloggers who are also participating. 

So without further ado...


Cruella de Vil




This week's theme is Costume Prep!  While a lot of bloggers might be sharing inspiration for their own costumes, I am not.  My friends and I are having a Halloween party next week and some of us have chosen to keep our costumes a secret.  So today I've come up with a second fabulous costume - Cruella de Vil!  Although she is undoubtedly a horrible person, Cruella sure has style and that is all that matters.. when choosing a costume, of course!  I love how for her it is absolutely acceptable to be completely over-the-top!  She seems like such a fun character to play.  I will definitely consider dressing as her next year! What are you planning to be for Halloween?  Are you sharing with everyone or keeping it a secret like I am?


Jordan

6 comments:

  1. this is the perfect outfit! i love the fur coat!

    www.everydaywitharedhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! Love it! I dont know if I could pull off that wig though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wig is a bit eccentric.. but so is Cruella!! It would definitely take a lot of personality! haha Thanks for checking it out!! xx

      Delete
  3. Um how perfect is that jacket for this!? And the heels!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh!! I know, right?! I need all the pieces in my wardrobe asap! xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo