Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: 100!



Let's Party!


                          


Happy 100th week of Friday's Fancies!!  
That's right, while this is only my 2nd week to participate in FF, {AV} 
is celebrating her 100th over at Long Distance Loving!!  What better way to celebrate than with a PARTY?!  So as you can see, I've put together my party best for you all today!!  This is truly an outfit I would love to wear!  I tend to favor the rule of keeping one half covered - either show your arms and cover your legs or show your legs and cover your arms.  This dress does the latter with precision.  I'm crazy over the jeweled collar so I opted to go for simple studs to balance the look.  WIth these simple accessories, a top knot hairdo, and a sweep of wine colored lipstick you'll 
be all set to party the night away!   

Looking for more ideas for the perfect party look?  
Head over to LDL for a plethora of fabulous ideas!! 


Jordan


14 comments:

  1. Love this look! It's so pretty yet sophisticated. Just gorgeous.

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!! I'm definitely going to try to recreate the look in my actual wardobe - I just love it! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this! The jeweled collar is so pretty and I love anything glitter, so of course I'm loving that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Thanks for the comment over at beautyandbows.com. Lovin your blog and this outfit would be amazing. I love the dress and what you paired with it!

    Excited to start following you!

    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm excited to follow you as well!! :)

      Delete
  4. Love this look! :)
    Just started following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm excited to check out your blog!! xo

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! I definitely believe that bows make everything better!! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo