Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Beauty Buy: MAC Fix+


MAC Fix+ is a party for your face.

 Their website describes it best: "An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, 
infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, 
topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi.
 Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!"

YES!! It's brilliant!

I've been hooked on MAC Fix+ for nearly 2.5 years.  My very first experience with it came on my wedding day when the incredibly talented Kayla Combs did my makeup.  I'll never forget her excitement as she doused her own face in the stuff and spoke of all the amazing ingredients it contained.  All I know is that once she sprayed it on me, I had to have it.  It's appeal is kind of magical.  It's partly the incredibly fresh scent and it's partly the instant brightness it makes your skin both look and feel.  And to top it all off, it seals your makeup in place and helps give an all day hold.  I would actually like to start carrying the bottle with me every day (or maybe stock a bottle at work!) to give my face that afternoon pick-me-up that I know it always needs.  Stop by your nearest MAC and prepare to fall in love. 


Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo